- Roboval Chatbot
- Earnings Disclaimer
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by EAanalytics, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your roboval.co.uk Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and EAanalytics may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause EAanalytics liability. You must immediately notify EAanalytics of any unauthorised uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. EAanalytics will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by EAanalytics or otherwise.
By submitting Content to EAanalytics for inclusion on your Website, you grant EAanalytics a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, EAanalytics will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, EAanalytics has the right (though not the obligation) to, in EAanalytics’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in EAanalytics’s reasonable opinion, violates any EAanalytics policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in EAanalytics’s sole discretion. EAanalytics will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay EAanalytics the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify EAanalytics before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to EAanalytics in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay EAanalytics the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. EAanalytics reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to EAanalytics.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by EAanalytics to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free winmoreinstructions.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with EAanalytics standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Digital Product Purchases (Downloadable)Our products are currently delivered by Internet download only. After your purchase has been approved we will process your order. Orders are typically processed within one (1) hour but could take as long as twenty four (24) hours to complete. Once your order has been processed we will send you a confirmation email using the email address you provided on our order form.This email will serve as your electronic purchase receipt and will contain the information you need to access our product downloads.Downloads from our servers are closely monitored to ensure you are able to successfully access our products. While we are flexible and allow you to complete a reasonable number of downloads we will not tolerate download abuse. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our download servers.Refund Policy
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via Internet download we generally offer no refunds.
If you change your mind about your purchase and you have not downloaded our product, we will happily issue you a refund upon your request.
Refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within thirty (30) days of your original purchase.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. EAanalytics has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, EAanalytics does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. EAanalytics disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which winmoreinstructions.com links, and that link to winmoreinstructions.com. EAanalytics does not have any control over those non-EAanalytics websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-EAanalytics website or webpage, EAanalytics does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. EAanalytics disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-EAanalytics websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As EAanalytics asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by winmoreinstructions.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify EAanalytics in accordance with EAanalytics’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. EAanalytics will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. EAanalytics will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of EAanalytics or others. In the case of such termination, EAanalytics will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to EAanalytics.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from EAanalytics to you any EAanalytics or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with EAanalytics. EAanalytics, winmoreinstructions.com, the winmoreinstructions.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with winmoreinstructions.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of EAanalytics or EAanalytics’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any EAanalytics or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. EAanalytics reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. EAanalytics reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at winmoreinstructions.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. EAanalytics reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. EAanalytics may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. EAanalytics may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your winmoreinstructions.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by EAanalytics if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from EAanalytics’s notice to you thereof; provided that, EAanalytics can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. EAanalytics and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither EAanalytics nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will EAanalytics, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to EAanalytics under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. EAanalytics shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EAanalytics, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between EAanalytics and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of EAanalytics, or by the posting by EAanalytics of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the London, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in London. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in London, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; EAanalytics may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
1. This is an agreement (the “Agreement”) between EAanalytics Ltd (“EAanalytics”) and
You (the “Client”) for EAanalytics to provide a tool for the Client to put on their
website or landing page to provide instant property valuations to visitors to the site (the “Tool”) with
the aim of improving site conversion rates.
2. We are happy to discuss any of the terms of this Agreement and how the Tool works
now or in the future, so please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Feedback on the Tool is also welcome.
3. This Agreement will come into force when the Client commences their subscription at
EAanalytics.co.uk. The term of this Agreement is 1 month (the “Term”) and the
Client will be responsible for paying the Fees (as defined in point 4) during the Term
whether or not they are using the Tool on their website. At the end of the Term the
Agreement will automatically renew unless the Client sends EAanalytics written
notice cancelling the Agreement before the end of the Term.
4. You agree to pay EAanalytics the applicable fees relating to providing the Tool as set
out on the Subscriptions page on the EAanalytics website. The fees (the “Fees”) are
exclusive of VAT.
5. If an agency’s number of branches changes, the fee will be adjusted with effect from
the first full calendar month after the change. The new fee will be the applicable fee
set out on the Valuation Tool page on the EAanalytics website at the time of the
change in number of branches.
6. The Tool is provided on a revocable license basis. At the end of the Term
EAanalytics will cease to provide the Tool. The Tool and all copyright, trademark and
other intellectual property rights in or related to the Tool is owned by or licensed to
EAanalytics and the Client gains no rights in the Tool or other material by signing this
Agreement or by using the Tool. The Client cannot make copies of any part of the
Tool, and may only use the Tool and associated material as set out in this
7. You can only use the Tool and other material provided by EAanalytics for lawful
purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulation.
8. Disclaimer and limitation of liability. EAanalytics has exercised reasonable care and
skill in creating the Tool, but it is designed as a marketing aid intended to provide a
guide to current market values, not as a way of valuing properties with perfect
accuracy. Valuations from the Tool are not an adequate substitute for a full, detailed
professional valuation and EAanalytics shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise
for direct, indirect or consequential losses related to the use of the Tool by the Client,
visitors to the Client’s website, or any other person (including loss caused by loss of profit,
loss of bargain, loss of capital through over-payment or under-sale).
Information given by the Tool is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use
and is provided for the use of the site visitor only. Neither the Client, the site visitor
nor any other person can encourage third parties to rely on valuations given by the
Tool. Valuations given by the Tool are not to be relied on in connection with
mortgages, property sales, rentals, purchases or related matters. EAanalytics heartily
recommends that any person making a decision related to such matters obtain a
valuation by a chartered surveyor or other suitably qualified professional. When
valuing a property the Tool looks at prices paid for nearby properties in the recent
past but can’t account for many types of difference between such properties and the
property the Tool is being used to value, changes in the market, and other factors. In
any case valuations are subjective. Use of the Tool is on an “as is and as available”
basis and EAanalytics cannot and does not make any warranties, express or implied,
as to the accuracy of valuations provided by the Tool (though EAanalytics will make
reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided by the Tool is accurate), nor
does EAanalytics make any warranties, express or implied, as to the uptime of the
Tool (though EAanalytics will make reasonable efforts to minimize the Tool’s
Data gathered through the Tool is the sole property of the Client. EAanalytics will not
under any circumstances share this data with third parties.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with
English law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. This
Agreement represents the complete agreement between EAanalytics and the Client
and any other proposed terms and conditions are void unless accepted in writing by
both EAanalytics and the Client.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, level of desire and your own market conditions. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, motivation and market conditions.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings or results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions or the actions of your clients.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that EAanalytics Ltd and the advertisers / sponsors of this website are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services reviewed or advertised on this website.
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Roboval™ Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Roboval™ reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United Kingdom to be an Affiliate.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Roboval™ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own Roboval™ product accounts.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Roboval™. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the Roboval™. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the Roboval™ properly utilises such special link formats. Links to the Roboval™ placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilise such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a Roboval™ product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://roboval.co.uk and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than £20 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the £20 threshold, your commissions will not be realised or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the £20 threshold.
Identifying yourself as a Roboval™ Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Roboval™ or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over £20, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned £20 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following month after you’ve crossed the threshold.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://roboval.co.uk, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Roboval™reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, Roboval™ will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above £20.
Roboval™, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Roboval™ service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Roboval™ reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Roboval™ will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United Kingdom, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Roboval™ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Roboval™ and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Roboval™ (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).